Wednesday, December 15, 2010

THANK YOU!

Last night, we found this on our front porch.
I'm assuming that whoever left it found out about my mishap via the blog, so, that's why I'm posting my thanks on here.
In case my picture is too small, the note says (in what appears to be a child's handwriting...very good idea to disguise your handwriting!) "Reed family: We heard you could use another crockpot. We had an extra. From - a family that loves you!"
Whoever you are, your generosity is SOOO appreciated. It's a good thing you did it anonymously, or it would be something we couldn't accept.
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

2 comments:

Sara said...

Oh so sweet! Merry Christmas! I'm so glad you are so taken care of up there!

Sharee Gariety said...

Made me cry. I'm glad there are such good people up there who look out for each other like that.