Monday, December 20, 2010

Sittin' on Santa's Lap

This was the first year I took the kids to sit on Santa's lap. I've thought about doing it every year, but "I never got around to it, okay" (name the movie...).
Anyway, thanks to my dear friend who called from a school bazaar to tell me Santa was there and a picture with him was only $5, I finally got it done!
Don't they look DARLING!!! All three of them smiling too! That is a blessed miracle.
Unfortunately, our scanner is not compatable with our computer, so I had to take a picture of the picture so I could post it on here. It'll do.

3 comments:

The Payne Family said...

That is a miracle. I still can't get my kids to even look at Santa let alone actually sit on his lap. So cute!

Kristina said...

Nacho Libre

Sharee Gariety said...

"why you have not been bapTIZED?"
"I never got around TO it, okay?"
Ha! So many quotable lines in that movie.

The kids look darling.