Wednesday, May 12, 2010

When Brandon's parents and Grandparents came up for the White Coat Ceremony, the camera WAS NOT out enough...lame. However, the few pics that were taken, I thought, deserved to make it onto the blog.
Saturday, Brandon, the kids and Pop & Gram headed to the coast for most of the day. I, on the other hand, stayed behind to do some serious cleaning (trust me, it was long overdue...and I'm not gonna deny that I was possibly trying to send myself into labor...so I'm sick of being pregnant...who can blame me...but as you are all aware, the deep cleaning didn't work...), make a birthday cake for Carter's b-day celebration with family Sunday night, and prep for my first piano recital as "piano teacher". Brandon snapped a few shots of them on their hike down to Cape Mead to see the light house and then at Oceanside Beach.





Brandon's parents flew in on Sunday...here's an AdOrAbLe shot of Jemma with her Nina the day they arrived.


Like I said, we didn't get enough pics...at least not of the kids with their grandparents.
We sure loved having you guys here. Even if it was a quick visit. Thanks for making the effort to be here!

1 comment:

Sharee Gariety said...

I love that picture of Jemma and Nina too. :) So did you make the happy birthday banner hanging across the window?

Sorry the deep cleaning didn't put you into labor. I'm getting tired of being pregnant too, but not enough to wish for labor yet. And actually my doctor said this baby feels a little on the small side. Not too small--but she probably won't be as big as Hayden. Anyway, at least you know you won't be pregnant anymore at the end of May 18th!!! We're getting so excited to hear what you guys have!