Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Letter "M"

So I've been doing a co-op preschool with some friends and their daughters for the last 4 months, and just last week was my week...I've been meaning to get on here and blog, but life's been crazy! Anyway, we made "mouths" for our snack one day...none of the girls wanted to have rotten teeth by using the chocolate chips...pretty funny. Here are the little ladies enjoying their snack. :)

And, I know it's a stretch, but it being December, I HAD to do a Christmas craft...they decorated paper "Mittens" one day (they all insisted they were gloves and not mittens...) and then Thursday...it was a SUPER big stretch, but we made...are you ready for what I called them? "Merry Christmas Ornaments with a picture of Me!" I took all the girls pics infront of our teeny tree and then they glued Christmas paper to the front of a star-shaped ornament/frame (thanks JoAnn!) and then they painted them with glitter paint. Too Fun! They seemed to like it and we now have ours (Jemma's and Carter's) on the tree. (Jemma keeps insisting that me and Brandon need them too, but ya know, I just think that might ruin the effect!)

Here's Jemma posin' for her pic.



Jemma's finished "Merry Christmas Ornament" :) on the tree...don't know why her picture looks so blurry.


And here's Carter's...I'm yet to get his pic infront of the tree.


Happy Holidays!!!

2 comments:

Sharee Gariety said...

Love the ornaments, Jen! What cute ideas!

Eric and Jewels said...

You're super creative!! I love it!