Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Happy 4th Birthday JEMMA!

It's hard to believe that four years ago today, this little bundle of joy became a part of our family. Jemma has always been an outgoing, lively, busy and SUPER fun litte girl. We are sooo incredibly grateful to have her in our family. Here are just a few (believe me, it was HARD to narrow it down to just 10) pictures of Jemma over the years.
Jemma, one day old...still at the hospital.

Jemma, four months old, with Dad.
Jemma, six months old.
Jemma, one year old.

Jemma, thirteen months old.

Jemma, a pixie, for Halloween at age 22 months...almost 2!
Jemma, two years old...Christmas in Cali.
About 2 1/2 at Easter.

Jemma, with Carter...about three and a half.

Jemma NOW!

Jemma, we love you SOOOO much and are sure glad that Heavenly Father sent you to our family. We hope you have a wonderful 4th birthday!!!

8 comments:

The Dixon Gang said...

Happy Birthday Jemma!!

Eric and Jewels said...

Please tell Jemma I said happy birthday!! She has grow up so fast and is such an adorable little girl!! Love ya Jewels

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

Yay, Happy Birthday Jemma. We were so happy to be included in your party! You guys are great friends!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

That last comment was left by me, Brianne, I am not sure what is going on. I will fix that.

Mason & Laura said...

Aw-- I still remember coming to visit you in the hospital (I was still pregnant with Gwenn) and seeing you hold her. It made me even more excited to have my baby because I saw what a special bond you two had, even though she was just a few hours old. She is SUCH a cutie, we wish we could see you guys more! Happy Birthday Jemma!

Sharee Gariety said...

Happy Birthday Jemma! We love you and can't wait till you come visit us in Albuquerque!!!

Travis and Heather said...

She is the cutest darn thing. What a fabulous time to see her turning four. Our kids are getting so old....when did that happen?

Mason & Laura said...

ok so I know I already left a comment on this post, but we just got your Christmas card and I wanted to say CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy! I know you are pretty far along already, so I hope that means you are past your icky sick stage!!