Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Visiting the Reeds

Boy! The last few days have been CrAzY 'round here! I am finally getting back to updating the blog.
We're so glad we got to spend time with the Reed's while we were in California. We had dinner with them a couple of times and got to catch up on all the business of life!
Thanks Grandma Debbie for all the pictures you took!


Jemma and Aunt Heather...hangin' on the flag pole. :)

Aunt Heather, Carter, Jemma and Grandma Carol staying cool by the pool.

Me (Jen) and Carter...I LOVE Carter in this shot...he's hard to get smiling!


Granddad and Carter.


I love this one of Carter too. Sweet boy!
It was so good to see all of you! Thanks for playing with the kids and making time to get together with us!

1 comment:

Sharee Gariety said...

Oh, I love those pictures of Carter too--the one of him on your back and the last one. He is changing! I think he might be growing, Jenny! That's not allowed!