Saturday, July 18, 2009

Blogging delay...

So, our family has been out of town in Sunny, HOT (100 plus degree weather!!!) California for the last three weeks. We had so much fun seeing family...in fact, we were SOOO busy having SOOO much fun, that I didn't update the blog ONCE while we were there...that is not like me. But, now, to make up for my lack of bloggin', I have many, MANY posts coming to this blog in the near future. Stay tuned...
p.s. I'm going to be posting them in chronological order with the approximate date of their occurence... so you may have to scroll down to find them. :)

5 comments:

The Kenyons said...

We are glad you are back! And that you had such a good time! I can't wait to see your pictures!

Eric and Jewels said...

Proof of the crooked pinky will come soon, as for Lily's head its about 13.5 inches at the present time. Looking forward to your sweet california adventures, love you guys.

Seth and Sierra said...

cant wait!!!

Sharee Gariety said...

Hey Jen,
I'm sorry you are the only girl without a sister right now. I would love to hang out with you. We hope you guys move here to Albuquerque. In case you hadn't noticed, we've been planting Albuquerque seeds with Jemma. :) I'm glad she remembers that she wants to come visit us! Daphne really wants her to come too!

So at the bottom of new blog window, there is a button that says "post options" and if you click on that, you can change the publication date. You can even date it in the future and it will publish when you schedule it. Let me know if you have questions.

Oh! Also, I'm so sorry I haven't mailed your pattern back. I'm going to scan it in tomorrow and mail you the original as soon as I can.

love you!!!!!

Brianne Pitts-Wells said...

good, can't wait!