Wednesday, October 15, 2008

CoRn MaZe!

So, I just spent like 20 minutes trying to make a slide show, and I must be half asleep because I finished it and couldn't for the life of me figure out how to get it onto my blog...hmmmmm. So, here are a few photos of our trip to the corn maze last Monday. There were so many things to do! The older guys did the corn maze...I don't know that Jemma would have appreciated it. We also shot mini pumpkins out of these air cannon type things..very cool! Even Jemma gave it a shot.
Jemma experienced her first pony ride! She was SOOOOO excited. She did really well too. I really thought she might get a little scared, but she didn't at all.
We rode a little train around through the corn maze (those stalks are SuPeR TALL!) and visited the petting zoo.
Because I'm so tired and, frankly a little annoyed with the wasted time I spent trying to get that slide show together, I'm just gonna call it good on this post. Hope the pictures are worth scrolling through...there is a link to just a basic slide show at the bottom if for some reason you wanna see more than 10 photos! (Ha ha ha.)












To see more photos, visit the following link. http://www.slideshow.com/galleries/3570-corn-maze

2 comments:

Eric and Jewels said...

I'm jealous!! You're having too much fun out in California! But you deserve it. Man Jemma is getting taller and Carter, well I'll I can say is that I love those cheeks :)

Janessa said...

Oh my goodness, your family is sooo beautiful. I stumbled upon your blog from someone elses that I was looking at and found you guys! We happen to have the same background. Congrats on your new addition as well! Glad to hear everything is going well:)