Thursday, July 3, 2008

Quick Update...

Jemma and Carter are both keeping me SOOOO BUSY! Who knows how things are gonna go when I go back to work next week...it's a good thing it's only two days a week and only until we move to Oregon...Anyway, I can't tell you how good Jemma has been with Carter. She hasn't shown any signs of jealously, she loves to help take care of her little brother, and tonight, she couldn't go to sleep until she had kissed and hugged Carter goodnight!

So, this little boy LOVES tummy time...but only because he has decided that that's the position he likes most when it comes to SLEEPING! Big no-no according to health proffessions...What am I to do? Not only about the sleeping thing, but about getting him to exercize his little neck muscles...he is out cold before I can get him to raise his head up even one time!
AND...one of Carter's first milestones...SMILES!!! I just love the way he lights up when you get down close to him and talk...it is sooo adorable! Today, he even let out a few little giggles. Those sleepless night are paying off!










3 comments:

Melanie said...

oh my goodness!!! he's already smiling!? that is crazy AWESOME! awe I miss jemma and carter! The picture of the two of them is absolutely adorable! LOVE YOU GUYS!

-mel

Sharee Gariety said...

Ohhhh, those pictures are precious! Carter's smile is great, and Jemma is looking bigger and bigger! What a good big sister! I also love the picture of the two of them in their yellow outfits. priceless. We miss you guys!!!

aisha said...

What a precious little boy! His smile totally melts my heart!