Saturday, March 22, 2008

Easter Festivities

Click to play Hooray for Spring!
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free ecard - it's easy!

I Love Spring Time! Here in Rexburg, we're still a little worse for wear with all the snow, but none the less, it's feeling more and more like SPRING! Yesterday, I was soooo close to purchasing some pansies to put in my pots...they can handle occasional freezing temperatures right?...but no one is even selling flowers here in Rexburg yet. So, Jemma and I decided we would dye eggs instead. That was super fun. You know how that stuff you stick the eggs in smells like vinegar and sometimes, no matter how long you leave the egg in the dye it just won't change color...at least not drastically...well anyway, it brought back all kinds of childhood memories. I find myself trying to come up with ways to make Jemma's childhood just as imaginitive and exciting as I remember mine being. I'll have to post some pics of our egg dying adventure later. Jemma LOVED it!

3 comments:

Brian, Natalie, Kyrie said...

I love spring also! Kyrie and I also dyed Easter Eggs. It was messy. Kyrie wanted to drink the dye. I am excited to see the pictures of your egg dying adventure! Hope the snow melts soon. Love you tons!

Sharee Gariety said...

Wow, cute Jen. I'm impressed by your different color fonts and stuff.

Sharee Gariety said...

And I'm so sorry they don't have any flowers out yet. We planted some cool weather crops on Saturday--peas, spinach, and chives. Also we planted some raspberry and blackberry plants, which I hope survive. For some reason I haven't had good luck with those bareroot berry plants from Walmart. I'm giving them one more chance before I swear them off forever. Don't worry; You'll get some pansies soon!!