Friday, November 6, 2009

Fall Photos

I decided that, although we had family pictures taken in the spring, we really need some in the fall too...the leaves were just beckoning for a photo shoot! My good friend, Lisa, was SOOO awesome and took pics for us on two different days. We did some of the kids at another good friend's home (thanks Ashly for the use of your AmAzInG tree!) and then we did some more down on campus...gotta document having been in Forest Grove and Brandon attending Pacific, right? Right. :)


Enjoy!










Betcha couldn't tell how much the kids LOVED being in this tree...I think that's the ONLY time we got smiles out of the little man...


I hadn't planned on being in the photos, so I certainly don't look as cute as the kids...but aren't those leaves GoRgEoUs!!!






Thanks again Lisa! You are FaBuLoUs!

5 comments:

Travis and Heather said...

okay, those leave pictures are so beautiful!! I love them, and you look amazing as though you got ready just to take pics....that's why all women in the world shove you down when they see you, you are just so beautiful! So don't get your feelings hurt, take it as a compliment. :)
I laughed out loud when I saw Carter's costume! OH MY GOSH, that is the cutest thing, dorothy and the scarecrow....ahhhh! I loved it!

Sharee Gariety said...

oh, they turned out darling! Love those bright leaf colors and the kids smiling in tree. You guys all look like models. :) love you!

Eric and Jewels said...

Love love love the pictures! I agree with Sharee you all look like models and the pictures of you and the little ones with those way cool leaves are so fun and you look beautiful!! Eric and I are hoping his older brother Sean will be willing to take a few family pics for us when we go down for Thanksgiving we'll see what happens. Again love the pictures they all turned out way cute!

Trisha said...

Love the pictures. What a photgenic family. And I have to agree with everyone else, the pic of you and your kids in the leaves is so perfect and priceless.

Angela said...

Those are some beautiful pictures!! You have a beautiful family!!