Sunday, January 1, 2012

Temple Trip

I realize I should have blogged about this back in November when it happened, but, as I am sure you can all relate, life has been a little crazy, and my blogging has been sporadic and sparse. So, better late than never. :)


Brandon's father, Mike, step mom, Debbie and brother, Austin all were baptized and became members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter day Saints November 18th, 2010. Exactly one year later, November 18th 2011, Brandon and I were privileged to go with his dad and step mom through the temple for their first time. It was a WONDERFUL experience. I was unable to attend their baptism, so it was a truly sweet opportunity for both Brandon and I to be here for this occasion. Mike and Debbie received their endowments and were sealed to one another for time and all eternity. The four of us.


Mike & Debbie.
This sweet little blond gal was one of the sister missionaries who taught Mike & Debbie the gospel. She and her husband were able to come out to be a part of this incredible day.
I am so grateful for the blessing of temples - for the opportunities they allow for continued spiritual growth and understanding and, perhaps most of all, for the sealing power therein that provides a way for families to be eternal.
We love you guys! Thanks for letting us be a part of this special day.

3 comments:

Travis and Heather said...

Do you want to send your family to my house to help me with Ty's birthday. Our kids are getting big and it makes me so happy and it makes me want to cry. Actually, that pretty much sums up my emotional status everday:).
I can't believe your Christmas card story. LAMO. Truly, such a shame. The tiny picture is beautiful.
Are you guys on rotation? Are you settled.....I can't keep track anymore but wanted to cheer you in whatever stage you may be.

Sharee Gariety said...

That is so wonderful. What a great day.

Kristina said...

What a special day for so many people! I'm truly happy for Brandon and his family.